Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So it's two days later and no improvement on my weight. Boo. I need the numbers staring back at me from the scale to start decreasing.. Oh well. I guess it would be the lack of self control and the possibility of pregnancy. Would that explain the outbursts and my recent infatuation with food? I hope not. I should probably pick up a test..... My boyfriend is coming to visit in a few weeks, and I don't know how I feel about it (we're in a long-distance relationship). I know I should be excited but for some reason, I have just lost interest lately. I think it might be thanks to my best friend who asked me if he was gay for not wanting to have sex with me (it got me thinking and noticing things; and yea that was a while ago before we did). I figured it wasn't true but lately I've just found him to be in the friend-zone. I hope that's not the case because he is amazing to me, and before I saw myself spending the rest of my life with him. What's up with this? I never wanted those feelings to go away and now they seem to be have evaporated. I think the long distance is getting to me.. Not much else spewing out of my cranium today.

No comments:

Post a Comment