Saturday, February 27, 2010

I tend to Wander

I finally went out this semester and it was a blast. I went to happy hour with $3 martinis followed by a fashion show at one of my favorite clubs. It was amazing. I woke up this morning in my underwear not knowing how or when I got home. I do remember a few things though. I had 2 chocolate martinis at happy hour where I chatted up 2 friends for a bit. While we were waiting for a ride to take us to the fashion show, a couple of creepy old men were trying to hit on us and give us a ride (the one that came up to us was even married!). My brother ended up picking us up and taking us to the club where the fashion show was. It was also supposed to be a fellowship event for my service fraternity, but that turned into a flop. There was an open bar and took the liberty of guzzling down 4 vodka cranberries. That's probably when I started blacking out. But we did get into VIP because some girl in my physics class recognized me, and after a while I got it in my head that this guy was sexist and that every one there was sexist, so I walked out and took a cab. My friend calls me back like 10 minutes later and asks me where I am so I had to go back (I felt super bad, I completely forgot about her). That's pretty much all I remember.. My boyfriend said I couldn't even hold a conversation and my brother said I just wanted Mexican food. So I'm guessing I had a good time.. Feels like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment