Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blog Virgin

I guess I'm officially popping my blog cherry (?).. Sure. Anyways, I thought this might be somewhat therapeutic and so I can keep track of things that are going on. I kind of felt like, still feel like, life is passing me by. I'm only 20 years old and yet I feel like this is not the place in my life where I'm supposed to be. I would like to just fast forward through college to the part where I have a career and can be financially independent. However, there aren't any cool gadgets or super powers that would allow me to do this (thanks Hollywood for making this world seem so mundane at times). Ok, I know it's not so mundane.. After all, I am majoring in possibly the most intriguing thing on this planet (and yet so common): the brain!!!!! Yea, that would be neuroscience and I promise I'm not that much of a nerd. No straight A's (although my dad has made me think that I will be a failure if I don't get them), video games, comic books.. I did mess up my eyes for staring at computers, tvs, and books, and lights (shh).
I don't really know what I'll be blogging about.. Life, art, goals? Maybe fashion if my girly side decides to show up one of these days.. But hey, we'll see.. As for now, I guess that's all I have to say, but I could get used to this :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the land of blogging!

    It's intimidating when you see so many people specifically talking about one thing. I can't. I have ADHD and I write about everything.

    Please be happy that you're 20 and you feel like you're not where you're supposed to be. I'm 28 and just now got to where I'm supposed to be :)

    Hope to see lots more posts!

    Love,
    MG

    *whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete